Re: 64bit status report : biarch toolchain and ppc64 debian kernel.

> Oh, and also, we still miss NPTL in the glibc build, but i guess as we are
> moving forward, this will come soon now.

I've been told that for 2 years... strangely, back then, the problem was
freezing for testing. Now we have an up to date glibc, it's still not
enabled for _NO_ good reason, and ... i've been told it can't be done
now because ... freezing for testing !

I'm really getting too disgusted to even try anymore. Debian is
hopeless.

Ben.