Re: DMA disabled after lost interrupt (on ibook)

> It seems to help,  no more 'lost interrupt' message since 4 days :)
>
> Thank you for this hack^W beautiful workaround ;)

Well, all that means is that we'll be stuck to U/DMA2 instead of 4 which
is slower. That sucks. I've experienced the lost interrupt myself once
btw, while travelling (with about 30 days uptime). I'm not sure what's
up, it seems to be the hard disk occasionally going nuts, it doesn't
look like a CRC error though... Maybe I should add some special code to
ide-pmac to "retry" (provided I can find appropriate hooks in the IDE
core) a bit before giving up on DMA...

Ben.