Debian-edu powerpc CD'image

I've prepared a Sarge-based debian-edu CD for PowerPC. I've used a
Pegasos II box to test this image, and I'm not sure if it will work on
other machines using powerpc.

Please test and provide feedback through http://bugs.skolelinux.no/

As far as I know, there is only 1 limitation:
 Automatic partitioning is not working for the Main Profile, which is
the Server profile.

A Short description of the different profiles:
 Main - file,email,web,dns,dhcp,print,ldap (and more) server
 Thin Client Server - Set up thin client using lessdisks
 Workstation - based on KDE

Thin client server and Workstation needs to have a main-server - it
could be the same host (combined mainserver and workstation or
thin-client-server)

There is also a Standalone profile, which are ment to be used without
any Mainserver.

look at  http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/get_started/download for
download instructions

--