Re: 216.37.55.114 404 not found

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

Hello,
On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 11:25:28AM -0400, F. Heitkamp wrote:
For the last two days I attempted to update my PPC Linux and have been
getting boatloads of these.

  404 Not Found [IP: 216.37.55.114 80]
Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main xfonts-75dpi 6.8.2.dfsg.1-4
  404 Not Found [IP: 216.37.55.114 80]
Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main xfonts-scalable 6.8.2.dfsg.1-4

Did you try a different mirror?

No. I have been using the same config for ages but I guess it may be time to try another. I just thought someone may want to know that server is acting up.

Error Loading Explorer.exe
You must reinstall Windows.

Wrong operating system (probably because Explorer.exe is a i386
binary, not ppc)?

Ummm. That was a joke. The above was an actual message I received from Windows 98. I probably should delete that because now it is so old.

Fred