Re: kernel install problems on ibook 2.2 with sarge

ai, that was the problem.... now i remember that lilo worked that way
too...

I am back with a 2.6.8 kernel! From now on i will know how to upgrade a
kernel. But i will still have to tweak a bit to get sleep/resume
working.

THanks very much, and sorry for the stupidities :-)

Mark.