Re: ivtv driver on PowerPC

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 11:22:06AM -0500, vinai wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I picked up a Hauppauge card and have been trying to get it working,
> via the ivtv driver...
>
> I compiled a 2.4.31 kernel with i2c and bttv support, and got ivtv

Please forget about 2.4, which has not been maintained on powerpc since ages
(last benh update was january/february 2004 i think, or was it 2003 ?), and go
for a 2.6 kernel.

We managed to use a hauppage PVR 500 withour problem on a pegasos machine just
last month, and even used mythtv on it. I will soon be trying it with a PVR
150, as soon as the low profile version of it is available in france.

Friendly,

Sven Luther