Orinoco WPA/WPA2 ready on Linux, or just WEP?

Hi all

I'd like to know whether the "standard" Apple Airport card, about 2
years old, can handle WPA[2] key negotiation with the latest 2.6
kernels:

I don't have any specs about this wireless card, all I know is this:

I installed it into the Titanium IV by unscrewing and opening the
computer case. It's not plugged to the PCMCIA slot.

Apple, if they talk about the same card, says that hardware is WPA
ready:

I don't have any specs about this wireless card, all I know is what
2.6.12 says about it:

eth0: Firmware determined as Lucent/Agere 8.70

modprobe -nv airport
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.12+orinoco-patched/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/hermes.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.12+orinoco-patched/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/orinoco.ko
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.12+orinoco-patched/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/airport.ko

dmesg:
 airport: Card registered for interface eth0
 eth0: New link status: Connected (0001)
 eth0: no IPv6 routers present

     [ ... ]

 eth0: Firmware determined as Lucent/Agere 8.70
 eth0: Ad-hoc demo mode supported
 eth0: IEEE standard IBSS ad-hoc mode supported
 eth0: WEP supported, 104-bit key
 eth0: MAC address [deleted]
 eth0: Station name "[deleted]"
 eth0: ready

So does "WEP supported" mean this card is *only* WEP supported, and
nothing else?

Best Regards
Wolfgang

--