How to map an insert key?

Hi all!

To edit in ViewYourMind it would be nice to have an insert key
available, because this key is used to insert new entries and if you
wanna write along with someone holding a seminar, or anything like that,
the substituded rightclick on my maschine is quite a slow way.
So my maschine is a G3 2000 Powerbook Pismo. The keyboard doesn't have
an insert key. But I thought there sure is a way to map another key, or
better a key combination to, as insert key!

Any sugesstions?

Thanks a lot,

Rainer

begin:vcard
fn:Rainer Gutkas
n:Gutkas;Rainer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Kleiststr. 36;St.P=C3=B6lten;;A-3100;Austria
email;internet:rainer.gutkas@kstp.at
title:Bakk. techn. (B.Sc.)
version:2.1
end:vcard