Sarge / OldWorld / Boot X

I was wondering -- the Installation Manual for using OldWorld Macs and
hard drive booting says to use the Woody installation files, and those
seem to work alright, but the directory structure on the FTP has
naturally changed between Woody and Sarge, and so the files that one
would use for this process (a linux.bin among others) don't seem to
exist anymore.

So I guess I was wondering if I was looking in the wrong place, or if
there was a similar process that could be done using Boot X, but using
sarge and a 2.6 kernel?

Thanks!