Re: Install guide outdated about Old World disk booting ?

I have been waiting to see some response to this post. Are there others out there who have had success with Sarge on Old World machines. My Powermac 9500 is partitioned and ready to go once the CD set arrives in the mail. I plan to use BootX so I can continue to dual-boot OS X. Any advice is welcome.

Tom