Re: touchpad on powerbook5,6 (was: Questions about the new powerbook ?)

Le lundi 13 juin 2005 à 09:03 +0200, Mickael Royer a écrit :

> Thank you for your exellent work. I tested your driver last week end
> with synaptics (i have a PB 12") and it works very well. Now, I can
> use my touchpad several hours without problem.
> However, I have an issue :
> - tapping doesn't work when i use synaptics (it works without
> synaptics). I use xorg 6.8.2, synaptics 0.14.2 and your configuration
> (xorg-udev.conf). Perhaps, i have to change the configuration of
> synaptics ?

tapping is explicitly disabled in my xorg.conf for personal taste. You
can enable it by replacing the 0 in:
	Option          "MaxTapMove"            "0"
with some other value (which represents the maximum number of pixels the
touchpad is allowed to drift between the down and up event in order to
translate that into a tap). See the synaptics documentation for details.

Stelian.

--
Stelian Pop <stelian.pop@fr.alcove.com>