Re: touchpad on powerbook5,6 (was: Questions about the new powerbook ?)

On 6/10/05, Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net> wrote:
Le vendredi 10 juin 2005 à 14:45 +0200, Bernhard Reiter a écrit :

I have been working for a while on an improved version of the touchpad
driver, and is starting to work quite well now, so I guess it's time for
some wider testing.

I've put the new driver and a bit of documentation at:
        http://www.popies.net/atp/

Feedback is welcomed.

Hi Stelian.

Thank you for your exellent work. I tested your driver last week end with synaptics (i have a PB 12") and it works very well. Now, I can use my touchpad several hours without problem.
However, I have an issue :
- tapping doesn't work when i use synaptics (it works without synaptics). I use xorg 6.8.2, synaptics 0.14.2 and your configuration (xorg-udev.conf). Perhaps, i have to change the configuration of synaptics ?

Thanks in advance.