compilation errors on PB12" under heavy load

hello,

I've been recently compiling a lot on my Powerbook 12" 1.33Ghz.
Very often my compiles end up in errors like:

"The bug is not reproducible, so it is likely a hardware or OS problem."

When I recompile the same code, same flags etc, sometimes it works. So
it is probably a hardware problem. lsmod shows me I have
"therm_adt746x"  loaded and it does what it is supposed to, make the
fans blow.

I don't compile as much under OSX but I never seem to get these
errors. Am I missing something here? Upgrading gcc didn't help (using
3.4.4 now)
should I complain to apple? Is there a way to test/prove the CPU to be
erroneous under heavy stress?

Kasper