Re: WMV DLL for ppc.

On 06/06/05, Gregory Seidman <gsslist+debian@anthropohedron.net> wrote:

The other possible hope is that someone will take the WMV9 codec reference
implementation that was submitted to some standardization group and
integrate it (with questionable legality) into vlc/xine/mplayer. There was
a proof-of-concept of this on Slashdot a while back.

I saw something like that, but we don't have anyone who succeded in it, do we?

Fede

--
Federico 'Pain' Pistono - Scream for me....
Department of Computer Science - Verona, Italy

Linux Registered User #340392