WMV DLL for ppc.

Hi all,
looks like I could not manage to find a way to play wmv under my debian sarge PPC.
For what I understood is that the dll that, for instance, mplayer provides are compiled solely for a x86 architecture, so they won't work under PPC.

Did anybody find a way to play these videos?
I know this video codec sucks, but often some videos are only reachable with this format.

Federico

--
Federico 'Pain' Pistono - Scream for me....
Department of Computer Science - Verona, Italy

Linux Registered User #340392