Re: Re: install 2nd HD G5

You're right that I don't need to do the source thing.  I do have a
question about "chroot /mnt/ur.sdb3.mnt.pt /usr/sbin/ybin" however.
By doing this command, will ybin now access the modified yaboot.conf
in sdb3?  What is it that chroot is doing in this command?  I realize
this is a basic question, but I'm kind of fuzzy on what the function
of chroot is.

thanks,
wes