Fn key and 2.6.12-rc4

Hello,

I've been using Jochen Voss' xkb keymaps from his powerbook page at
http://seehuhn.de/comp/powerbook/index. These worked perfectly in
2.6.11.8, but after applying Johannes Bergs Fnkey patch to the
2.6.12-rc4 kernel I get some strange behaviour. I know the patch is not
meant for 2.6.12, but I applied it anyway after some modifications to
the patch (just version numbers). Pressing a key combination with the Fn
key now in kernel 2.6.12-rc4 (example Fn+down for pagedown) doesn't work
until a certain delay. During this delay, the event from the un-modified
key (in this case, down) is triggered, causing first some down-events,
then a pagedown. Anyone else experienced this?

Maybe someone could post a patch which will work on the 2.6.12 kernel?

Thanks,
--
Johannes H. Jensen <joh@deworks.net>
deworks