Re: Further XF86 trouble: startx -> no screens found

Mike S, your solution worked!  I've successfully loaded XF86 with my
ATI Rage Mobility 128 AGP, and I'm running Debian/sarge with KDE
3.3.2.  Thanks a lot!  Now I just have to wipe my harddrive and
install only Debian (as Ubuntu takes up a huge partition, but is now
useless).  Thanks!!