2.6.12-rc4 reiserfs oops - SOLVED [was:Re: Seriuos stability problem using KDE apps]

Ciao Jack Malmostoso, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:

> Read that, thanks. I downloaded the 2.6.12-rc4 tarball and compiled it,
> but I get an oops in reiserfs_panic.
>
> Already posted to lkml, I'll wait for an answer.

Solved problem: this bug has been introduced between rc3 and rc4, and to
workaround is enough to recompile the kernel with:

# CONFIG_REISERFS_CHECK  is not set

I had it as [y] so the boot didn't proceed.

Hope this helps.