Re: Seriuos stability problem using KDE apps

On Sun, 15 May 2005 10:20:07 +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> Can you try with something more recent like 2.6.12rc4 ?

Actually i wanted to try it, but I didn't manage to apply the 2.6.12-rc4
patch against the 2.6.11.8 kernel tree. Is it meant to be applied there,
isn't it?

As soon as 2.6.12 comes out I will be trying it. I look forward for that
release, as Colin said, that looks like the "perfect" kernel for my iBook!

Anyway, 2 days without using K3B and no problems. Will continue monitoring
the situation.

(as for the Apple hardware CD, I was talking about that. I also tried
memtester from Debian, and it didn't give any errors too)

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux user #264449