Re: Help on Mobility Radeon driver

On Tue, 17 May 2005 15:04:43 +0530
"subramanyam" <ysm@cg-coreel.com> wrote:

> Hi !
> I am having the doubt on getting the monitor information in the absence of  video BIOS.

Is it the problem when X won't start on "cannot find video bios" or something? If so, you have to set an option in your xorg.conf/xf86config, in the device section describing your video card, that goes:

        Option          "UseFBDev"              "true"

at least that was the case with my r128 driver

--
   [x]--Wojciech---owczi---Owczarek--WO111-RIPE--[_][+]
    |--------- mailto: owczi|at|owczi|dot|net -------|