Re: Powerbook G3 Pismo - resolution change problem

On Mon, May 16th 2005 14:38, Mannequin* wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As far as know, the Pismo, like my G3 Powerbook Firewire running the same
> card, has only one resolution; 1024x768. When you run MacOS, when you ask
> it to go to a lower resolution, it just reduces your desktop space on the
> screen. It never changes the resolution.
>
> HTH,
> -M.

First, isn't (PB G3 Firewire)==(PB G3 Pismo)? Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong,
but before I removed mac os (9) from my laptop's hdd, there was some nifty
little panel applet there that allowed me to change the resolution to a lower
one, and it did in fact change it. Same thing with games on that mac. Or is
it faulty eprom in my head?

best regards,

owczi

--