Re: flakey ibook keyboard

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 16:39, Wolfram Quester wrote:
> > Sometimes, a key gets 'stuck', I don't know if this is a hardware or
> > software issue. The trick is to find the key and press it again.

> Some time ago I worked quite a bit in OF and there I noticed this
> behaviour too, also in MacOSX. This makes me believe it is some kind of
> "design failure". I get it quite seldom and randomly.

Ahh, OF too?  That does seem to point to hardware, as you say.  Amazing that
such a hardware failure would be in G3 and G4 models etc., without Apple's
customers giving them a hard time about it.

But anyway... I guess the next question is... is there anything unusual about
this pattern that would allow it to be noticed and filtered out via software?

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.