Re: flakey ibook keyboard

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 16:39, Wolfram Quester wrote:
> > Sometimes, a key gets 'stuck', I don't know if this is a hardware or
> > software issue. The trick is to find the key and press it again.

> Some time ago I worked quite a bit in OF and there I noticed this
> behaviour too, also in MacOSX. This makes me believe it is some kind of
> "design failure". I get it quite seldom and randomly.

Ahh, OF too?  That does seem to point to hardware, as you say.  Amazing that
such a hardware failure would be in G3 and G4 models etc., without Apple's
customers giving them a hard time about it.

But anyway... I guess the next question is... is there anything unusual about
this pattern that would allow it to be noticed and filtered out via software?

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.