crashes / hardware related

Hi,

I have some troubles with my 7 months year old ibook G4  12''.

Here is the problem : Few weeks ago, my computer start to crash when i move it a bit. Under debian, the mouse freeze and the screen become unstable, under osx, the screen simply freeze.
Network is down so no ssh. The system seems to be completely crashed.
Now, i happend even when i'm not moving it.

I just want to now if it happends to somebody else ? if so, what was it related to ?

thx for your help.

Antonin.