Re: flakey ibook keyboard

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 02:46:29PM +0200, [ATR]Dj-Death wrote:
> same problem here with ibook G4. If it's a bug or whatever. I just know
> this often happens when I press several key at the same time.
> Has anyone an idea to fix it ?

I think this is likely a hardware issue. A standard ADB keyboard can
only register two key events at the same time. However, you can get
the status of all the modifier keys in a single pass. Because of this,
the keys that are supposed to be modifiers act a little different from
the others. Using a non-modifier key (like enter) as a modifier may
not do what you expect.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com