Re: Bluetooth is supported in the new PB?

Johannes Berg wrote:
I've got everything to work here by doing what I describe here:
http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/PowerBook/bluetooth

But it seems that your bluetooth device *is* discovered. Does hcidump
work?

Apparently I have usbcore back again, built-in the kernel >:(
Since the original discution I had a kernel change due to the fact that my ipod wouldn't mount. It seems that in this process I have built-in the usbcore module.

I guess I will have to recompile the kernel. (Thank you make-kpkg makers).

johannes

--
Regards,
EddyP