Re: Bluetooth is supported in the new PB?

Johannes Berg wrote:
Hi,

_now_ I suspect hal/udev/hotplug
I'm fairly sure it doesn't play into this since no /dev entries are

that is strange... :( who do I blame, then?

I am not sure, but I think the device is no longer identified.
I not promising anything (as i have other things to do), but I just might install a debian-sarge using a snapshot from 2 months ago to see if I remove the annoying "succes" message and see my nokia 6600 again.

I've lost track of who did what: have you tried changing the enumeration
scheme?

nope
tracking help: http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2005/04/msg00148.html

--