Re: Bluetooth on new PB (5,6)

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed answer, but I did not want to bother you again without
having tried everything. So, I read a lot about bluetooth this week, and
tried many different configs, but I still can't make it work.

I used the 2.6.11.7 version of the kernel as you said, and patched it with the
patches available on your website. Again, I tried putting use_both_schemes =
1 and old_scheme_first = 1 in my modprobe.conf, and, seeing it did not work,
hardcoded it in the kernel sources. I tried both udev and devfs, but none
seem to work. hciconfig -a still outputs nothing, and hcidump says it cannot
connect to hci0 since the device does not exist (which is right ;-) ).

I am sorry to turn to you again, but it seems you're the only one who managed
to get it to work,

Thank you for your answer,

-- Jonathan