Bluetooth on new PB (5,6)

Hi all !

I had a surge of adrenaline when I read that Johannes Berg had managed to get
bluetooth working on his post-feb 2005 PB.

I jumped on my computer, and have been trying to make it work for the past 5
days. I think I tried everything, so I turn to the list : I need help ;-).

First off, I have to confess one thing : I am a gentoo user, so my problems
could come from that.

What I tried :
- Different kernels :
    - 2.6.10 (gentoo-kernel)
    - 2.6.11.5 (vanilla)
    - 2.6.11.6 (vanilla)
What is fairly interesting is that although they all have the new usb
enumeration as a default, only 2.6.10 generated the -71 error johannes was
talking about.
When I enabled use_both_schemes 2.6.10 stopped showing that error. However,
when I look at the devices enumerated by the kernel, all three versions
report, on hub number one, only ports 1 and 3, and never the second port.

- Different manners of enabling use_both_schemes :
    - As a sttartup parameter, on the yaboot prompt line,
    - In my modprobe.conf
    - Last, I made it the default in the kernel sources, by changing, in
linux/drivers/usb/core/hub.c the following line, from 0 to one :
static int use_both_schemes = 0;

Alas, it did not change anything,

- Switching from udev to devfs :
    - Udev is the default dev-manager for gentoo, and I thought that maybe it
could not create the device (udev has been reported to be unable to create
device nodes for exotic devices, and I thnik that the whole computer falls
under that category ;-) )

Well, that did not change anything either.

I must admit I am out of ideas... Does anyone have any pointers ?

Thank you in advance,

-- Jonathan