Re: shutting down mac mini

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 09:03 -0400, Charles Lepple wrote:

> suspend-to-ram (but again, I didn't see any errors in the logs at the
> time the power button was pressed.)

Yeah, I also have suspend-to-ram. I guess on a mac mini the screen can't
be blanked like on a powerbook.
Uh. Maybe -- since I hacked the module_pmac in pbbuttonsd my code isn't
ever activated?
If you want to test, go into module_pmac.c and look for
  powerbutton_old = intr[1] & PMU_ENV_PBTN_PRESSED;
  process_queue (KBDQUEUE, taglist);

and add a printf between those two lines, then start the daemon from the
command line.

johannes