Re: shutting down mac mini

Charles Lepple said:

> Did I miss something, or is there no generic "map this key to a
> script" configuration item?

No, I don't think there is.

> I figured I could assign it to SleepKey:
>
> SleepKey              = pmupowerbutton
> SleepKeyDelay         = 0
>
> but I don't see anything in the logs that would indicate that
> /etc/power/pmcs-pbbuttonsd is being called. I'll try adding some debug
> printfs later. (BTW, what is the recommended way to set
> CFLAGS+=-DDEBUG when rebuilding a .deb? Or should I just manually
> compile from source, now that apt-src fetched all the dependencies?)

What are onAC_KeyAction, onBattery_KeyAction set to? For me, that is sleep
but sleep is not supported and it falls back to blanking the screen, which
works when I turn off UseFBBlank.

(I usually build the deb by modifying the debian/rules script and using
debuild -nc)

johannes