Orphaned kernel config project for PowerBook G4

Hi all,

The Linux kernel configuration project for PowerBook G4 which I provided
via
http://home.versatel.nl/vgeloven/powerbook-g4-linux-kernel-configuration/
will be an orphaned project since I've switched back to Intel with
Ubuntu.

Hence two questions, the first is who would like to take over the
maintenance of this configuration and hosting of the web pages (you
could source forge it).

The second question is if there are any (Dutch) people here that might
be interested in buying my two year old PowerBook G4 which I happily
used with Debian GNU/Linux.

Regards,

Pander