Re: some way to start gtkbuttons at X startup

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

how do I "compile it with gnome session management" ?
This would be nice enough.

./configure --with-gnome

In gnome you could also add it to the applications for a session.
Find the button to start gnome-session-properties
(Usually under applications -> desktop settings -> complex).
go to the tab "start applications" and "add".

Thanks for the info. This is really useful, after Matthias' explanation.
I will settle with the popups only when logged.

--
Regards,
EddyP