Re: Orphaned kernel config project for PowerBook G4

Sander van Geloven wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The Linux kernel configuration project for PowerBook G4 which I provided
> via
> http://home.versatel.nl/vgeloven/powerbook-g4-linux-kernel-configuration/
> will be an orphaned project since I've switched back to Intel with
> Ubuntu.
>
> Hence two questions, the first is who would like to take over the
> maintenance of this configuration and hosting of the web pages (you
> could source forge it).
[...]

Creating a sourceforge project might be a bit overkill and there are a
lot of small pages covering ppc realated topics already, so how about
merging your page with a project like PPCConfDB[1]?

[1] http://ppcconfdb.sourceforge.net/

Johannes
--
Private mail preferred encrypted (PGP/GPG).
Email: $forename.$surname@gmx.de, key-ID: 411BFB71