Re: making mouse event with keys

* Sun 17 Apr (14:54), Tamas K Papp scrive:
> Hi,
>
> In I11, I would like certain keys (F11, F12) to behave as if I pressed
> the mouse buttons 2 or 3.  Is it possible?
>
> I searched the list archives but found nothing, maybe I used the wrong
> keywords...
>
> Tamas

I have on my ibook g4 right click with Fn+Ctrl, middle click with Fn+Alt
and the scroll with apple key. Download mouseemu from
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mouseemu/mouseemu_0.15.orig.tar.gz
and replace the file defkeys.h with this one
http://dust.homelinux.org/file/defkeys.h. Then compile it and use your
touchpad!

Ciao

		Bigo!

--
Qualsiasi bug sufficientemente evoluto
è indistinguibile da una feature del programma.

         Registered Linux User # 365044
            http://dust.homelinux.org
    Please don't send me any Micro$oft attachments!