Re: cpu on post feb. 2005 Powerbook: patch does not work

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 17:22 -0500, Marc Heckmann wrote:

> works like a charm. Scaling down to 750 Mhz also works. thanks a bunch.

Cool, thanks Ben. I'll be applying to mine as soon as it compiles for
the first time (and runs). Then I'll send a preliminary driver for the
touchpad, I think I can do that today.

Jochen: You might want to add to your page that so far we don't know how
the acceleration sensor can be queried, it is reportedly I2C but I know
nothing else.

Or does anyone know how the acceleration sensor can be queried?

johannes