Re: cpu on post feb. 2005 Powerbook: patch does not work

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 02:20 -0500, Marc Heckmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to confirm that on a PowerBook5,6 (post feb. 15"), the
> cpu speed patch from the thread:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2005/03/msg00554.html
>
> does not work work. It crashes the machine after "openpic: exit" is
> displayed (even with video=ofonly) as Jochen Voss describes.
>
> Is there any other patch that I can help test?

Ah, I missed Jochen comments. Can you add checking for a NULL property ?
and let me know if that makes a difference ? Also, do you have
CONFIG_XMON ? If not, try enabling it and let me know if you get into
the debugger at the time of the crash.

Ben.