Re: sound on Mac-Mini working... clumsily

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 01:52:43PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> > Is this bounty real? Can someone point me to a URL?
>
> I found one here:
>
> <http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/2005/02/04#2005-02-04_ALSA_PPC_bounty>
>
> If the above does not work (from the #debianppc IRC intro ... :):
> <http://tinyurl.com/3p4nm>

But even the above does not clarify it clearly enuff ... :(
Sorry ...

Perhaps this might help finding more (I didn't succeed so far to
google some definite real offer somewhere ... ):

<http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2005/02/msg00063.html>

Not being sure whether Mark Shuttleworth on the following page is the
one willing to pay the bounty:
<http://www.markshuttleworth.com/bounty.html>

Best Regards
  Wolfgang