Re: Airport Express

Lee Braiden a dit:
> On Monday 14 March 2005 21:13, mike dentifrice wrote:
> > I'm wondering what to do with an Airport Express, and have a few
> > questions in mind, that a first bunch of google queries didn't
> > really solve:
>
> As far as I know, Airport Extreme (or at least the central chip behind
> it) is undocumented, so your options amount to:

No, I wasn't refering to "Airport Extreme" (though I'm very interested
in any further open-source driver development, or various work-arounds),
but to "Airport Express", a 802.11g mobile base station. See
http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/ for a description of what I'm
talking about.

Thanks for the answer anyway, but I'm already using a USB Wi-Fi stick on
my iBook G4 ;)

--
mike dentifrice <fluor@poivron.org>