Re: microphone support for mol

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 14:49 -0500, Tamas K Papp wrote:
> Is there a line-in/mic support for MOL?  I have seen rumors on the
> internet about people using Skype through MOL, but it cannot find the
> microphone.  Has anybody managed to make this work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tamas

There might be a better way to do this, but what I do is go into the
terminal, and run alsamixer. Then move right until you get to the Input
Source. There you can either choose Mic or Line In.

Regards,
Wee-Jin

Wee-Jin Goh (Philip)
Department of Computing
School of Technology
Oxford Brookes University
Wheatley Campus
Oxford, OX33 1HX
United Kingdom
A life dedicated to things is a dead life, a stump; a God
shaped life is a flourishing tree -- Proverbs 11:28 (MSG)