Apple's Shasta I/O Controller not known to kernel? [was Re: [Netboot] Ethernet Driver on 1.8GHz G5?]

Hi all,

I've looked up the PCI device code, and according to [1] and [2]
106b:0051 corresponds to the Shasta (Sun GEM) Ethernet Controller of
Apple [3].

I'm using the kernel/modules from Sven Luther [4]. Could this mean that
the current sungem driver does not recognise the Shasta controller?

Francois

[1] http://pciids.sourceforge.net/pci.ids
[2] http://www.pcidatabase.com/reports.php?type=tab-delimeted
[3] http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Hardware/Developer_Notes/Macintosh_CPUs-G5/PowerMacG5_SP/2Architecture/chapter_3_section_7.html