Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: debian-ppc <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wee-Jin Goh <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- From: Ben Hill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:48:53 +0000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 13:56 +0100, Maximilian Gerlach wrote:
> I'm having a Powerbook G4 with an AE. I'm more than willing to try this.
> Anyone here with qemu experience? Thats something I haven't experimented
> with until now..
AFAIK ndiswrapper only supports the x86 not the powerpc. It's designed
to run Windows ndis (network driver API) drivers.