Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- To: debian-ppc <email@example.com>, Wee-Jin Goh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- From: Maximilian Gerlach <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:56:11 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
I'm having a Powerbook G4 with an AE. I'm more than willing to try this.
Anyone here with qemu experience? Thats something I haven't experimented
with until now..
Am Samstag, den 05.03.2005, 12:12 +0000 schrieb Wee-Jin Goh:
> Hello all,
> I was searching Google on information regarding Airport Extreme on Linux
> and came across this posting on the Yellow Dog Linux mailing list.
> The basic idea is to use the ndiswrapper and qemu to get airport working
> under Linux. Anyone think this is a viable idea? Would performance be
> absolutely terrible?