Re: Powerbook 12" and vga-out
- To: Guido Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian PowerPC Mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Powerbook 12" and vga-out
- From: Wee-Jin Goh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:07:35 +0000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20050303115316.GL1125@bogon.ms20.nix>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050303115316.GL1125@bogon.ms20.nix>
On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:53 +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 10:55:33AM +0000, Wee-Jin Goh wrote:
> > Is there anyway to get the nv driver to work with the vga-out on my
> > Powerbook 12" with a fx5200? I've tried playing around with the
> > CrtcNumber option but it doesn't seem to do anything and instead, I get
> > a blank screen on both monitor and LCD.
> Did you try:
> -- Guido
Thanks, that sort of works. I get a display the CRT, but now my LCD goes
completely bonkers and displays some weird output.
Any other ideas?