Re: Getting to command line from GDM or KDM...

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 02:07, Mauro wrote:
> Suggesting probably just ctrl-alt and then the fn key doesn't sound like
> a correction.  It sounds like a "cover all grounds" solution.  Thus, my
> clarification.

Well, yes, I have seen it work both ways, so obviously I'm going to cover both
just in case.  The guy is having difficulties getting to his console, after
all, and I presume if he's using Linux/PPC, he's done it on x86 more than
once.  If you have only seen one case scenario, that does not invalidate a
second scenario that someone else is aware of.

--
Lee.