Re: Getting to command line from GDM or KDM...

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 18:44, Lee Braiden wrote:
> Yep, but if you have an Mac keyboard, it'll be Alt+Apple+F1 or
> fn+Alt+Apple+F1

*sigh* I must've been thinking of something completely different when I wrote
this.  Like food :D

If your Mac keyboard is doing strange things, like mine used to, it could
require some combination with Alt+Apple.  Probably Ctrl+Alt, though.  The
main thing to remember is to try fn+(whatever) as well, if you have a fn
key :)

--
Lee.