Re: changing the harddisk of a 12" PowerBook 1.33GHz

Le Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 11:48:47AM +0100, Djoume SALVETTI écrivait/wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le mardi 03/01/05 Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile@starynkevitch.net> a écrit :
> > My 12" PowerBook, bought in may 2004 with a 60Gb hard disk, is mostly
> > running Linux/Debian/Sid with self-compiled kernel 2.6.10 with
> > powermanagement & lid management patches
>
> What patches are you talking about?

I cannot tell now, since my PowerBook is down. But all the patches I
applied have been given to me on this very list. And they seems to
work well.

> Do you have found something that avoid the powerbook to silently shut
> down when running on battery and the lid is closed?

No, and my PowerBook runs mostly on its AC powerbox.

I am still interested by advices on how changing my harddisk.

Regards.

email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net