Re: Which Kernel for Airport Support?

Mauro wrote:

Airport extreme is not supported though, and never will be.

You speak in such absolutes!  Do you know something the rest of us
don't?  Are your privy to info the rest of us humans are not?  Perhaps
you're not aware of... by the way the project is located at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-bcom4301/
I'll embrace the optimism of that project... but optimism will only get us so far... I would like to contribute to the broadcom-430x project, but I know very little about reverse engineering, not to mention the legalities of it... anybody wanna educate me with some resources to look at? I have another broadcom pci card that would be nice to tool around with...

ben