Re: Which Kernel for Airport Support?

> Airport extreme is not supported though, and never will be.

You speak in such absolutes!  Do you know something the rest of us
don't?  Are your privy to info the rest of us humans are not?  Perhaps
you're not aware of

Here's snipit from the corresponding forum:
"> And do you think ppc will be supported?

I'm not working on the driver, so I don't really know,
but since the point here is precisely to get a Free driver,
we would have the full source, so it would be just a matter
of handling any endianness (order of bytes in a word)
issues, and compiling for PPC. Since the original code
(disassembly?) on which this development is based was
for the MIPS CPUs, I suspect this aspect is already taken
care of. IIRC, MIPS worked in big-endian, just like PPC.
Hence this shouldn't be a problem specially if some
people, like you and me, test the experimental drivers as
soon as they start working on x86 to help the developers
debug any remaining problem.

by the way the project is located at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-bcom4301/