Re: Which Kernel for Airport Support?

Daniele Menozzi wrote:
On  18:41:52 24/Feb , ben racher wrote:

Or you could do what I'm planning to do... get rid of that airport
extreme card (with only 15dbm anyway, and poor reception, I can't

are you sure? The problem is that powerbook's mini-pci slot is not
standard. I hope that you will find a suitable card, but I think it will
be difficoult.

To resolve the problem, I bought a dlink DWL-122 (usb), tht worked
perfectly.

Cheers
	Menoz

The airport card is backward compatible correct? In other words one can find a Mac OSX user
and proposition him/her to swap cards (airport for airport extreme).

I think a friend of mine found an airport card on Ebay.

	- Albert Einstein